MAAYGO is committed to achieving the following objectives:-
- To enhance meaningful involvement GMT and MSM sex workers as well as those living with HIV in planning and Coordinating activities to create healthier community for them within Kisumu County.
- To advocate for equitable access to effective HIV prevention, care treatment and support services for gay men, other MSM & transgender male sex workers including MSM while promoting their health of human rights.
- To create economic viability of GMT infected / affected of law socioeconomic status through provision of soft loan to reduce HIV vulnerability and the disease burden.
- To undertake advocacy and communication among key stakeholders to improved policy and programming for the delivery of high quality and comprehensive HIV treatment services for GMTs/ MSM sex workers population within Kisumu County.
- To enhance participation of MSM & GMT in County governance and development.